Question for all! The more answers, the better...

I am starting a monthly "Q&A" post for my blog. And I would like actual questions to answer rather than trying to make up questions to answer - which is kinda what I do every time I write a blog post anyways...

So, IF you are NON-PAGAN/WITCH, what questions do you have that you would ask if you had a Q&A session with a Pagan Witch?

IF you ARE PAGAN/WITCH, what common (or not so common) questions have you gotten that you think should be included.

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 10:05 PM on Dec. 26, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• Thank you all so much! These will give me enough questions for a few posts!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 6:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Why do "pagans" believe (insert any stereotype that is not universal to all pagan religions any more than transubstantiation is universal to all Christians)?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Do you have things like baptisms, to annoit a baby into your faith? Do you have coming of age rituals?
    at what age?
    If you worship as a group do you have any joining ceremonies or do members take classes like they might in other religions?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Handfasting
    Does this allow the participants the same legal protection offered by a state sanctioned marriage?
    i.e. inheritance and end of life decisions
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:39 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Do you really cast "spells" and do they work? What makes you believe that they do? What's the most "magical" thing you've ever witnessed as a result of your "spells", etc.? What led you to this particular religion/belief?
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Do the spells ever really work? Is it like prayer, where sometimes ya but other times no?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:45 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• So spiiritguide are there somethings that all pagan/wiccas believe? Is there any one core belief?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:04 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Does every Pagan/Wiccan believe the same things you do?
    I don't hear this one often, but I think people need to understand that not all Pagans/Wiccans believe the same things.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:54 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• The questions in the above posts are great. Also, I'd be interested to know about what led you to your religious beliefs. Not to get personal, just because I'm always curious as much about someone's spiritual journey, and how she got where she is in her beliefs, as I am about religious practices or doctrines.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:50 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• The significance of the moon. The lunar calendar and holidays maybe?

So not sure if this is true but t.v. Makes spell casting on full moons seem more powerful.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 11:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2012