Question for all! The more answers, the better...

I am starting a monthly "Q&A" post for my blog. And I would like actual questions to answer rather than trying to make up questions to answer - which is kinda what I do every time I write a blog post anyways...

So, IF you are NON-PAGAN/WITCH, what questions do you have that you would ask if you had a Q&A session with a Pagan Witch?

IF you ARE PAGAN/WITCH, what common (or not so common) questions have you gotten that you think should be included.

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 10:05 PM on Dec. 26, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• What exactly are the beliefs of a Pagan/Witch?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• My question is the same as m-avi's. Also, where do you worship?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:13 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• I suppose the most basic question is what do you believe?
    Do you believe in a diety or a power greater than yourself?
    Do you follow rituals and if so can you tell about what it/ they would entail?
    Do you practice your beliefs with others or is it solitary? If as a group do you meet at regular intervals?
    This one may seem silly but do you have any overt signs that others would know you as a pagan witch if they saw it/them. This might be like the sign of the cross or the saying/ holding of a rosary. in Catholics.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:52 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• I watched Practical Magic the other night- and a few other Hollywood interpretations of Pagan/ Wicca,
    Do you dance in the nude and what is the reasoning?
    What does your altar hold and what is the significance of the items? (assuming you have one)
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:03 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• The significance of the moon. The lunar calendar and holidays maybe?

So not sure if this is true but t.v. Makes spell casting on full moons seem more powerful.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 11:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• The questions in the above posts are great. Also, I'd be interested to know about what led you to your religious beliefs. Not to get personal, just because I'm always curious as much about someone's spiritual journey, and how she got where she is in her beliefs, as I am about religious practices or doctrines.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:50 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• Does every Pagan/Wiccan believe the same things you do?
    I don't hear this one often, but I think people need to understand that not all Pagans/Wiccans believe the same things.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:54 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• So spiiritguide are there somethings that all pagan/wiccas believe? Is there any one core belief?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:04 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Do the spells ever really work? Is it like prayer, where sometimes ya but other times no?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:45 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Do you really cast "spells" and do they work? What makes you believe that they do? What's the most "magical" thing you've ever witnessed as a result of your "spells", etc.? What led you to this particular religion/belief?
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 27, 2012