Damn them all!

all ofm y friends are getting engaged or getting pregnant and i'm just over here like.. well i'm already married and i have a child.. nothing new..

anyone else? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2012 in Just for Fun

• It's their turn, just be happy for them.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• I get to be in the weddings and think... I'm not pregnant so I can drink my dh is well trained after 10 years and I'm done with kids so haha no more sleepless nights lol
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 11:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• You get to be the "big sister". Be prepared for some to come to you for advice, good news, etc. Be happy for them! :) I find it easier to hang out with and relate to my friends who are already married and/or have kids. There is one exception, my best friend Kayla. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:16 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Eh. I'm glad I got it all over with lol!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:37 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• I always feel a little jealous of my pregnant friends. But it is what it is.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:49 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• There is NO jealousy here when my friends have babies but I LOVE getting to love their babies, it's perfect:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:41 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Hey, they've finally caught up to you-congrats! Now you get to enjoy all the bridal showers, bachelorette parties, weddings, receptions & baby showers too! :p Besides all the gifts you will have to be buying in the near future, it should mean a busy social calendar. Have fun! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:12 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• i've been married 7 years and am done having kids...when my friends say they're having babies i'm all like "better you than me" lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:26 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• I've been married 15 years and we have a 7 year old and a 10 year old. I am so happy to be done with those days. When people around me are pregnant, I am happy for them, but also happy for myself that I don't have to go through all that again.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:33 AM on Dec. 27, 2012