I am 6 weeks along and have no symptoms all of a sudden...

It seems like all of a sudden anyway. I had the lovely little baby crampies yesterday and everyday before that. Today I feel great though, no nausea, mt little stomach flutters are mostly gone. I am not terribly tired or anything. I know I should just feel blessed that I actually feel good enough to move, but it's making me worry. Anyone want to tell me this is normal?

kitten_shuga

Asked by kitten_shuga at 5:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Be happy that you are so lucky!! I didn't have any sign of being pregnant w/ my son for the first 13 wks or so. It was great!! Then swelling started, but thats all I had so I really can't complain. This pregnancy I was neauseated in the beginning, sore boobs, very tired, headaches. All that went away at 9 wks, and now I would just like to sleep better. 23 wks today!!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• yes it is normal. not every woman has morning sickness and all this other bad stuff ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• It can happen. With my second child I had no morning sickness, now symptoms except the missed period. She is perfectly healthy, I just felt blessed that I wasn't so sick that time around.

NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 12, 2009