Back problem.

Well one morning about a year maybe two ago I woke up and stretched in bed arms straight up. I had my head turned to my left and sneezed. I felt and heard a pop. It was I. The shoulder blade area but I also fel awful pain up my neck and near my coller bone and down whatever the armpit area is. Since then it's poped out three times. Today being the forth. The pain usally last about aweek. I need to see someone is this a doctor situation or a chiropractor?

I'd like to add that before it pops I know it's going to a day pr two before it does because I'll hear and feel a cracking sound and if I move my shoulder blade Area it feels like a bone is getting pulled.

skinnyslokita

Asked by skinnyslokita at 12:14 AM on Dec. 27, 2012 in Health

• I'm not sure, but back problems are the pits and I wish you the best of luck!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:24 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• My first guess would be a chiropractor.
    If he can not help you then I guess the Dr.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:17 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• I wonder if a massage would help too?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:22 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• i'd go to the doctor
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Chiropractor first, doctor if the chiro says he/she can't help - but a doctor will dole out pills and physical therapy and surgery and all that stuff, racking up bills for you, while a chiropractor will not go any of those routes - and a good chiro will tell you if he/she can't help!
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 11:22 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• No a massage hurts me touching hurts. Sleeping hurts lol movement hurts. Seriously having a c section was a walk in the part compared to how bad this pain can be. I refuse to go to the er and get an insane bill. Our health insurance kicks in January 1st and Im so ready to go to a dr. And I'm a woman who waits to go until I'm near death lol
    skinnyslokita

Comment by skinnyslokita (original poster) at 12:29 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Two weeks of pain a year will not get me into surgery lol I'd have to end up in the er and forced for that. I'm just so scared to get my back cracked I heard once you crack it you always go back. :(
    skinnyslokita

Comment by skinnyslokita (original poster) at 11:31 AM on Dec. 27, 2012