Have you tried Body by Vi? I am considering it...

because I need to lose A LOT of weight. Has anyone tried this and does it work?

Sadim24

Asked by Sadim24 at 1:42 AM on Dec. 27, 2012 in Health

• I love it. I use it daily, especially for breakfast. I add protein whey to mine. I like it way better than slimfast. It is more filling and better for you.
    mamabear484

Answer by mamabear484 at 7:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• I know a lot of people who swear by it! I also have tasted it, and it tastes amazing! Good luck. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:55 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• I did last year. Not a huge fan, but it did give me a good jump start and I lost a lot more once I stopped it than while I was on it. I couldn't do the 90 day challenge - 3 months of only eating real food 1 time a day was too long! Like I said, it was a good jumpstart for me. The first week was the hardest, the 2nd week was better, and by the time I finished the first month I was feeling good. I did the 2 shakes a day for weight loss, then went to the 1 shake a day for maintenance. I did take the vitamins and whatnot along with it as well.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 11:18 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• No but it reminds me of the, um, hefty, intern we had at work last semester that constantly bragged about how much money she made selling it....lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:24 AM on Dec. 27, 2012