TO ALL Walking Dead Viewers...What was that building at the end on The Walking Dead Season 2?

At the end when Rick & the rest of what was left, where it shows them then right over yonder there's this big field of some building. I say it's another barn but my dh says it a penententury.

Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Dec. 27, 2012 in Entertainment

• You miss the first part of season 3 about 8 new episodes. They are going to repeat them on AMC this weekend I think or New years eve. I love that show
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 7:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Yep, definitely a prison ... the first half of season 3 is like ... WOW!! Can't wait until February 10th for the rest of it.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:51 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Prison. It's a Prison. They elaborate on it in season 3.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 3:12 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• It's a prison. They move into it at the beginning of season 3. And I can not wait until the rest of season 3 in February! Love this show!
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• You're a little behind!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• @ Partgalanne
    Yes I am my dh & I just started to watch the first & second season man it was so good we never had the time to sit down and watch it but we are so caught up I can not wait til Feb...we would watch 2-3 episodes a night now we are done...cold turkey...ugh!
    We are not behind now...lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2012