Febreeze Noticeables...Instructables and my lost little self.

I know there are moms out there who hate the idea of using air fresherners, I get it. But I love to use them in my bathroom.

I use the frebreeze noticables but that stuff gets expensive. I read an article on instructables that says you can refill them with essential oils. But while reading through the comments I became highly confused.

1. As far as I knew Walmart didn't sell essential oils. Only scented oils. Very different things. The article says you could use either or. Or both. Or at water. Or sunflower oil as a base. Well damn. LoL

Has anyone tried refilling one of these things on your own before?

**Now I have tried my own DIY bathroom air fresheners. A bowl with baking soda, a few drops of essential oils and then you put saran wrap on top, poke a few holes and voila. Didn't work. I even used Peppermint essential oil. That stuff is strong!!

4xsthetrouble

Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 3:19 AM on Dec. 27, 2012 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I'm an air freshener and candle whore and it's worse around the holidays with all their enticingly cozy scents. I have a couple noticeables but I have not tried to make my own, though I might if I could find essential oil anywhere.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 27, 2012