Will you celebrate New Years Eve at home or Out with friends and family?

We have family coming to celebrate - seems to be the tradition now and I LOVE it!

madmueller

Asked by madmueller at 1:04 PM on Dec. 27, 2012 in Holidays

• We have a party at home. We play music, dance have finger-food. We then have our own 'ball drop' at 8 pm for the kiddos and shortly afterward we put them to bed. DH and I usually follow soon after.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 3:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Our city has an acorn drop (City of Oaks) with an early drop for the kids at 7pm followed by fireworks so we will go to that then home. My dh and I will stay up to ring in the new year after we put our 2 and 4 yo's to bed.

Answer by missanc at 1:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• We build ice cream sundaes with the kids. They waste about half of it but their faces are priceless when you see them trying to down them.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 1:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• We will just be hanging out here. The kids will have friends over & know they need to wake me up to watch the ball drop! Quite the lively group here! lol :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Depends on if my kids are still sick. We usually go to my sister's house and play cards. The kids all watch movies and fall asleep before midnight. We ring in the new year and then go home within the hour. Yes we are boring... we like it that way.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• We will be home celebrating the ringing of the New Yr...
    Dh and I have gone out once and that was enough for us...lol...

We will either watch the ball drop on our pc (we don't do tv/cable)
    or just watch a lot movies with snacks and drinks...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• We are at home.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Home. I definitely don't want to go out anywhere crazy but I wish we had other people to share it with somewhere, or at have people to come over. But it will be just the 3 of us and I doubt my 4 year old will hang until midnight lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• We're always in. We don't drink or party,and our families suck

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• We stay in. The kids and I spend the evening watching movies, playing games, and basically snacking on all kinds of junk food that they don't normally get, watch the ball drop and then go to bed. It's a really fun night for us, and I've never been a big party person. I much prefer to be at home with my kids, or at my home or a friend's home with a small group of friends.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 1:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2012