I didnt want to have sex with my man this morning he freaked the F out

the night before they were joking about a girl that didnt even exist to see if i would freak out. i didnt freak out but i just took my man into another room and said i love you please stop. so in the morning he wanted to have sex but i didnt want to because my body just didnt feel like it i dont know why. he got sooo mad and screamed "thats why i watch porn because they do it for me, not you!" he said they fuck whenever and all the time, and you dont, you are just like your mother, never pleasing your man. that hurt. the truth is, i wasn't in the mood. also he spit on his hand which i dont like because who knows how much bacteria is on his hand. he doesnt even brush his teeth sometimes! so i said well i never asked you, who is that girl your friend was talking about that he said you two were hitting it off. he yelled soo loud again "she doesnt exist you stupid fuck!!!" that was soo mean and rude wasnt it? like he was just waiting for me to ask. i feel abused. i feel compared to the rest and totally unloved. just cuz i dont want to have sex one time? he also said, "this isnt working out, we have to figure something out" i just laid there in shock because all that happened in 2 mintues when i just woke up
what is your take

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 1:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2012 in Relationships

• Your dh is a douchebag. 100% douchebag!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Basically he has no respect for you. The fact that YOU didn't walk out is saying "it's OK for you to treat me like that". I would seriously take a break from this guy. You deserve so much better. Life is too short to put up with that crap. Can you leave & go stay with someone else or your family? I think once a Man feels like he can talk to you like that then it's over & won't get any better. Best wishes & I hope you can find a way out soon :(
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• You ARE being abused.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• No REASONABLE man would treat a lady that way. I understand morning wood is difficult to deal with, but to get that nasty about it, sends up some red flags! He talks down to you, would rather watch porn & just outright disrespects you. Sorry dear, but why are you with him?!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• And you're with this man-child ,why?.............

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• This is emotional abuse. I hope you get some help.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• I have just gone through some of your old questions. This has been going on for a long time. He is emotionally abusive and you need to get out. Cut your losses and go.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• I'm with butterfly - WHY are you with him?!?

Answer by missanc at 1:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• You don't deserve to be called names, screamed at, or treated like that. Get away from that asshole.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:51 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• i feel like he was waiting for something to just blow up on you and make it the excuse to leave you theres gotta be something else going on... !?? get way from him!
    mampanda0422

Answer by mampanda0422 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 27, 2012