So lost and confused

well had iud put in april after my 3 child was born he is now 1 found out the paraguard thats suppose to last 5- 10yrs didnt even last me 6 months im 7 weeks prego o contacted paraguard regarding thered defective product and they ask me if i want a replacement helll no i told them im pro choice but i dont no if i can proceed with an abortion when i look at my kids i blessed for all off them but it like who am i to decide if this baby lives or die i feel horrible and dont no what choice to make . i no i cant afford a child becuz i already have 2 in daycare i no god dont make mistakes but i just dont think i could abort a innocent baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2012 in Pregnancy

• ADOPTION

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• I don't know what your question is but I think I would contact a personal injury attorney regarding the defective product & ask about maybe your OBGYN inserted it incorrectly. maybe a settlement you are entitled to could help out with your finances. God works in mysterious ways. Congrats on your baby. Life could be a lot worse. You have to put things into perspective. Best wishes.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:46 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• If you truely do not feel able to parent a child then I'd go with adoption. Lots of parents are wanting to adopt a child.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:52 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• i dont believe in abortion - so i say either figure out if you can truely afford another baby - if not maybe the best thing for the baby and your other children to have the best life is adoption! - Congrats and wish you the best of luck with your decision!! :)
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 4:02 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• That is an awful decision to have to make and in the end the ones that count are you and your husband. The rest of us can only sympathize with you.
    I do think I would contact a lawyer and see if you have a case against them. If you do you may get basically CS and prenatal care.
    I do not know if you have a case or not and how long it would take to get an actual payout.
    Since I also do not bortion, I would suggest an adoption also. That may be harder in the long run since all of you will know that you have a child/sibling.
    I really don't know what to tell you except to talk to your DH and see what you two can agree is best.
    I wish you the best.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• You have bigger worries than finances right now. IUD pregnancies can be risky. http://www.livestrong.com/article/182439-what-are-the-risks-of-an-iud-pregnancy/

Have you discussed the risks with your doctor yet?

Answer by gdiamante at 4:28 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Were all your other 3 planed? 

Answer by louise2 at 4:28 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• I can't see myself giving my baby up for adoption. I think I rather take it out (JMO). Go see an attorney and see if u can get a settlement, that sure will help u if u decide to keep ur baby. good luck !!!! =0)
    Star88

Answer by Star88 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• I am currently almost 21 weeks pregnant. I too had the paragard IUD and was NOT planning on another baby. My youngest is 4. I still have a piece of my iud (one of the little arm's) embedded in my uterus, but there is nothing that can be done to remove it until the baby is born. I have been where you are, and it hasn't been until recently that I finally feel like this is going to be okay. I too have other children (a stepson who is almost 10, and my boys who are 8 and four and now this new BOY)....If you need anything, I have been where you are...please feel free to contact me!!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 5:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• I should also add that my baby boy is growing healthy and strong without any issues!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 5:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2012