What can I take

I'm two months pregnant and have had a headache accompanied by a fever,I called my ob and they were no help said to take tylenol. I've been taking tylenol now since this started.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Dec. 27, 2012 in Pregnancy

• They told you what you can safely take. If you don't like what they told you that is not their problem
    Anonymous

• Do what they said. drink plenty of fluids & go to bed. Rest is what you need.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• That's about all you can take. You just need to rest, take plenty of fluids and let the virus take it's course.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Tylenol - and your OB did help, you just didn't like the answer.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• If the fever is low grade just take Tylenol, that's all you can do. If it starts getting high so to the hospital.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• When I was prego and got sick my OB told me to take vitamin c pills and Tylenol for headaches and fever. If it doesn't go away make an appt with ur OB to see what else u can do and to see what is going on with ur body. Drink a lot of water and try to rest as much as u possibly can. I understand its frustrating b/c u feel bad. I know u can't take a lot of things due to the concern of the baby, but I also think that if u are not feeling good that can also affect the baby.
    Star88

Answer by Star88 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Thats about all you can take! Drink lots of water and rest, not much else you can do
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 11:14 PM on Dec. 27, 2012