Can someone PLEASE tell me the name of this book!

Hello

When i was in the 8th grade which was between 2004-05, we had to read a lot of books because it was a part of our grade. I remember reading extremely good books and i wish to find those books again but have since forgotten the names of them. I am remembering one in particular that i wish to buy to read again but i can't remember the name so i'm going to try to describe it and see if it rings a bell to anyone.

So the book is about this young girl maybe a preteen and she lives with her grandparents, (cant remember what happened to her parents, i think they passed away). She and her grandparents for a reason i cant remember goes on a road trip and along the way they meet a lot if interesting characters and goes to beautiful places. I think that a Native American theme takes place often in the story as well. All i can remember from the title is that its called something "moon" or my something moon. sorry if this is all over the place but i really want to read this book again. someone help! lol

quita1991

Asked by quita1991 at 7:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2012 in Entertainment

• Walk two Moons

Link

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• omg thank you thats it! #CyberHug lol
    quita1991

Comment by quita1991 (original poster) at 7:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Just caught my eye when you said you were in the 8th grade in 04-05.... Phew... Makes me feel old.... Anyways, glad you got your answer, mamma!
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 9:36 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• lol don't feel old! and thanks i was trying to find this book for years
    quita1991

Comment by quita1991 (original poster) at 11:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2012