Did you have a new years resolution last year? did you accomplish it?

mine was to not cut my hair.. because i like to keep it short but i did it.. my hair is half way down my back! :D and will continue to grow it out this year!

mampanda0422

Asked by mampanda0422 at 7:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2012 in Holidays

• My goal was to try new things and really step out of my comfort zone. This year I have gone caving, kayaking, camping without the hubby, and stand up paddleboarding. I also applied for a leadership position with my job and got it ( a HUGE accomplishment for me). 

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:57 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• I don't remember if I had a resolution. *Smile.* It must not have been too significant.

Why do you not want to cut your hair if you like it short?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• @ballad.. i've always had it short it gets to a certain length and cut it.. and i see girls with long hair.. and i'm like aww i wish my hair was that long.. so i decided to finally grow it out lol.. i've been tempted to cut it lol.. but i've done good so far! Lol
    mampanda0422

Comment by mampanda0422 (original poster) at 8:00 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• mampanda, I am the same way with my hair. I have always had it short and now it is slightly below my shoulders. I am thinking about doing locks for love that way I will have a goal.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• don't think i had one
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2012