Do u have any New Year Resolutions ?!?! or are u done with doing that ?!?!

Just wondering. Do u accomplish your new years resolutions ? or do u slack off ? do u think of a goal and start it off right there and then ?

Star88

Asked by Star88 at 8:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I dont make resolutions anymore because I never really finish them. I get discourage way to fast
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 8:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• I make resolutions every year and I usually do finish them. Sometimes I do slack off. I do set goals for myself. Every New Year's Eve I write a letter to myself listing my resolutions and what I either achieved or not the resolutions the previous year. I know that sounds a little corny but it helps me stay on track and exciting to read my letter from the year before. Which I read New Years Day.
    JennieMarie1103

Answer by JennieMarie1103 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• I quit making them. I could never keep them.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:29 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• mine is to never make one so I cant fail :)
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 12:27 AM on Dec. 28, 2012

• No resolutions, just determination that 2013 will be different. I've made resolutions before, but they never worked out. This time around, a lot has changed for me so I'm confident that the changes I want to see will come to pass (some already have, like how I quit smoking 10 days ago using an e-cig).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:44 AM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Mrs.Bat that is one of my new years resolution, to quit smoking, lol, which e-cig do u use ?!? How is it working for u ?
    Star88

Comment by Star88 (original poster) at 5:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Just one to take better care of myself
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:39 AM on Dec. 29, 2012

• I got a starter kit from V2 after trying a bunch of cheap, crappy ones over the years and researching the better brands. DH got one after trying mine and he quit, too. I've been smoke free for 13 days, only had one or two minor cravings around day 2, and overall it's been great. If you want to know more about it, feel free to PM me and if I can't answer questions or don't know something, I can probably find links for you. I HIGHLY recommend the V2, though. There are lots of options out there, I just have to suggest NOT going with the cheapy e-cigs you can get from gas stations and Walmart, etc. because they're not very good.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:46 AM on Dec. 31, 2012