headach that just wont go away

i have had a headach for the past four days now. it just wont go away, i have taken just about everything you can think of and it wont go away. i have even taken some of my moms morphien from when she had her surgery, but that didnt even help. i know i shopuld go to the doctor but now that im not prego i dont have insurance and i cant pay to go. is there anything i can do, or why this would be happening

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Health

• i had a headache for a month and like you NOTHING worked. come to find out i had high blood pressure. maybe you should check that.
    bare121807

Answer by bare121807 at 5:55 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• See a Chiropractor! Mostlikely it's your neck or back...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:59 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• High blood pressure could be something to have checked.I have bad headaches for 2-3 days at a time sometimes,usually at the time of my period,if you r pregnant getting your BP checked would be something important to do just in case this could be whats wrong good luck to you.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 6:00 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I have had a headache for the past 3 days. Mine are caused from my sinuses. Whenever the weather changes dramatically I suffer! Do you have alergies or sinus trouble? Nothing I have tried works either sorry!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 6:57 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Do u have a runny nose or stuffy nose?? You might have like a sinus headache and need sudafed and u can take it if u are over 12 weeks pregnant, I have a paper from 2 hospitals and are the same and its a list of all meds u can take under 12 weeks preg and over 12 weeks. I had a headache yesterday and today and took sudafed and yesterday took tylenol. Sometimes a cold isn;t gonna go away from cough meds. My son two times thought it was just a cold and wasn't. He had drainage in the back of his throat from his nose and a headache. They just gave me sudafed for mine and I acutally got a fever last night and took tylenol and it went away after a few hrs.
    Anonymous

• That's Sad! I feel for you! But what you took for your Headache probably isn't Safe while being Pregnant is it? I know you want Relief! I got Migraines when I was pregant! I don't know your issues.. If its hormones & your body changing! But you have to be so miserable! I feel for you!! I don't know what's Safe for you to tell you!! I know how it is to be unable to see a Doctor!! I can't afford to either! Each Year I hope to be able to & each year We're worse off.. Find A way! A Clinic... Something you need relief & piece of mine! Not to mention some Wellness while your pregnant! Best of Luck! Hope you're Well Soon!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:44 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I have battled bad headachs my whole life.You can try putting cold pack on your head. It depends on what kind it is. Execdrin works wonders.
    Anonymous