I don't know what to do

In november i started dating this guy I knew for about 10 years. I have 2 girls, 1 is 5 yrs old and the other one is 17 months old, he doesn't have any kids. He goes to the bar just about every night of the week. He met my 2 brothers, my mom, and my moms boyfriend, but i never met any of his family yet just some of his friends. we went to the movies 1 time and any other time we seen each other it was at the bar. we both live with family, and i dont want him around my kids yet because i dont want them to get attached to him if it doesn't work out. I don't know what to do, i mean i'm very happy with him and he says he is very happy with me, he is very sweet to me. It seems like the pretty much the only time he wants to see me is when he goes to the bar and because i have kids i cant go out all the time. someone please help me if you can i don't know what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Dec. 27, 2012 in Relationships

• RUN!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• If he's going to the bar every night, he's not ready to settle down. You need someone who is mature and stable. Doesn't sound like this guy.

Answer by missanc at 9:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Make it clear to him that you can only go out on a certain night when you have a babysitter. 

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Why hasnt he introduced you to his family?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:42 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• he says he goes to the bar because he is bored and don't want to be at home. he knows i can only go out on certain nights
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• i dont know why he has't introduced me to his family. all but my mom has met him at the bar, my mom met him when he picked me up so we could go to the movies
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• He may be a nice guy, but it doesn't sound like the two of you have compatible lifestyles.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Why does he need to go to the bar every night? There are only two things that come out of daily visits at bars - getting drunk and "getting some"...and if he was truly in to you, he would be making it a point to be with you and not the bar.
    You can get a babysitter to go out on some of the nites...
    AND why has he NOT introduced you to his family? that is important if you guys are going to continue on the path you are on...
    Good luck...
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 9:50 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• agree with Ballad
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

^^^^^^^^
    THIS!!!!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2012