If i need to replace rim of wheel on my 10 yr old Honda - where do I get one? Used or new?

Had a minor car accident and rim of front tire is dented. Not sure what to do next. Get a used one and have a shop install? Where is the best place to get a used rim?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2012 in Home & Garden

• I would think most auto shops or tire shops would have them. If not a used rim you can buy at least a way to order a rim.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• A junk yard is your best bet
    Auto mechanics can procure one for you and install it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Back when my brothers use to work on their own cars, they would find good used parts at the junkyard and also asking others who worked on cars.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Ebay, craigslist, or junkyards. Then have a tire shop, you trust, install it so it's put on right.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Pull a part junk yards.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• try a salvage yard first. You can also go on craigslist and see if someone might have one there as well. But if neither of those work you may have to get one ordered from dealer or anyone that deals in rims
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2013