Is there something your pet does that just leaves you shaking your head?

If one of my cats happens to see the other one walking past,they'll react like "who the hell is THAT?!" and they'll puff up and go into fight mode
Yep,because random cats just wander into the house...all..the ..time! Ya gotta be ready.
SMH
One just walked into the bathroom and saw the other one behind the door and freaked out.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I give my cats fresh water and they drink out of the toilet.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:37 AM on Dec. 29, 2012

• My 10 year old's fish Technology moves his rocks for hours each day. They're lightweight little jewel things my son picked out, and you can hear Technology clunking them around all day. At one point, he dug himself a little cave under his plant.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:51 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• What is it with Cats watching you while you pee? Oh but heaven forbid if you walk into the bathroom while tehy are using the litterbox. It's like a deer in headlights......Speaking of litterboxes. Mine will sit there and watch me clean his, and then promptly when I am finished (sometimes before I can get teh lid back on the damn thing) he's walking into it to go potty. It's like he WAITS until it's clean just so he can make a mess again and it's always the stinky poos too.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• My cat is just a perv. He can be completely content sleeping under the couch downstairs, as soon as I sit on the toilet or turn on water for a shower he suddenly shows up and starts scratching at the door to the bathroom and then just sits there and STARES at you when you open the door for aminute or two and then he gets that scared cat look and runs off under the bed. WTF cat?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Everything my dog does baffles me. Why does he sit in front of the door with his nose pressed to it? I'm thinking he needs to go out there, but I open the door and he just looks outside and walks away.... I feel like an idiot! LOL! Then there's the electric cord thing.... Anytime he chews on his bones or toys, he wants to lay on a cord. WTH?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Mine insist on being in the bathroom when I go too

My mom's cat tries to sit on her lap- weird
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:53 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• ^^ giggle snort
    it's a conspiracy, dont they ALL do that?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• When our dog ate his poop! Why do dogs feel the need?
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 11:13 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• My phone takes crappy pictures. He's ALWAYS sleeping on his back though.

anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• I have a cat that licks everyone!
    she was removed from the litter too soon so she has attachment issues :(
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:43 PM on Dec. 27, 2012