The XY Effect

Does your husband's character or attitude effect how attracted you are to him?
For instance, the more responsible he is the more you crave him. Or the more of a lazy sack he is, the less you want to be around him? If so, why? Please share your stories here.....

SeedsOfLove

Asked by SeedsOfLove at 5:51 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• If he is doing house work I can't keep my hands off of him...you think he would do housework more often, LoL! But I also like it when he slacks a little. He is always in the bathroom for a hour in the morning getting his hair just right and everything. The days that his hair is a little messed up, I usually pounce him. :-D
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 5:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i have an unreliable and irisponsible SO and i do not like being around him or even with him b/c im tired of the only way anything gets done is if i mention it or do it myself. i wish he was more dependable on most things.
    Anonymous

• thats absolutely how i feel.

i cant explain why that is. but thats how it is.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I am not attracted to him when he continuing being an ass..... when he hurt my feelings sorry but no sex at all.
    Anonymous

• My husband is a very independent and a strong man. Everything usually goes the way he plans it and he is very successful at most of what he does. He's a good dad and an even better provider. Interestingly enough, I am much more attracted to him sexually when something doesn't go his way or if he didn't get the promotion. Hmmm...I've never thought about this before.
    Anonymous

• How do you fix the unloving feeling?
    SeedsOfLove

Answer by SeedsOfLove at 6:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• so true. when my man cleans for me or helps me clean especially when he has been working all day long and hard to provide for us it makes me really EXCITED in that way haha. but when he is tired and complains and is sore it makes me not wanna do sh*t for him unless he is sweet and helps a little. He knows if he is good to me he gets many good things back that day
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 7:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• in my daughters fathers situation it was what worked. The more responsible and caring he was, the more I cared.. in the end he got lazy and didn't care.. which ultimately ended our relationship. However I have dated a few successful men, that were very responsible and caring.. but they didn't last long.. I think you need to have a successful, caring, responsible AND fun guy, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• xxhazeldovexx,
    Fun works, but why didn't the other successful guys work out?
    SeedsOfLove

Answer by SeedsOfLove at 4:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2009