3 days late NOT normal bc i have a period 2 times a month from the pill?????

i was on the IUD for a little over 2 yrs and got it taken out bc i was having a lot of problems with it so i got put on the pill. i was having a period 2 times a month and i got it taken out in september and had 2 periods every mouth but december and i had my period this month on the 6th and my and my fiance had sex on the 18th and i was suppose to start on christmas and still havent is there a chance i could be pregnant??

Proudmama_92

Asked by Proudmama_92 at 12:53 AM on Dec. 28, 2012 in Pregnancy

• If you had sex you could be pregnant.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:55 AM on Dec. 28, 2012

• yes i did have sex on the 18th and on christmas eve
    Proudmama_92

Comment by Proudmama_92 (original poster) at 12:56 AM on Dec. 28, 2012

• You had sex. Sex equals maybe baby.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:01 AM on Dec. 28, 2012

• well yes sex does equals babies i already have a child but didnt find out until i was 6 months bc none of the test came up + they call came out -
    Proudmama_92

Comment by Proudmama_92 (original poster) at 1:03 AM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I would say if you are still on the pill, and you had a period starting on the 6th, you shouldn't be ready yet, are you on the sugar pill part of the pack? If you are not still on the pill, by my math if you have a period every 28 days and the last one was on the 6th of December, you would as of yet not be late. Take a test and see.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 9:29 AM on Dec. 28, 2012

• my period isnt every 28 days i have them every 20 days i have them 2 times a month thats y i dont understand y havent started..bc after i got off the IUD my periods are r fucked up.. bc i was having 3 periods a month that lasted 3 days
    Proudmama_92

Comment by Proudmama_92 (original poster) at 11:06 AM on Dec. 28, 2012

• You should take a test... if it is negative then I would say roll with thinking you're not, if its positive, then you are... if you still don't have it (period) in a couple weeks, go to the doctor and they can take blood and do an ultrasound.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 28, 2012

• If you are having a period every two weeks on the pill you should go back to your GYN because that is not right.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:28 AM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Are you still on the pill or not? It may be your body now adjusting, unless you have a double uterus 2 periods a month is not normal. Nice language by the way, all anyone tried to do was help you. Go to the doctor, even if you are not pregnant, something is NOT right.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 12:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• i havent been on the pill for over a month now and still no period
    Proudmama_92

Comment by Proudmama_92 (original poster) at 4:56 AM on Jan. 16, 2013