plastic surgery......

what to do u girls think about breast implants??? ive never been happy with my own breasts....too small.... i think.... hubby likes mine..... but i think i would be/feel happier/sexier with bigger boobies......??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Oh I have thought about that alot! I always get shot down by my SO though! He says they are fine the way they are and they cost too much money. But I'll prob keep bugging him about it anyway! LOL!
    Anonymous

• let me tell you something: my mom had breast cancer, TWICE! They had to remove both of her breasts. She did not get them rebuild with implants. Means: She has no boobs anymore, just some fake things she puts in her special bras.

Be happy with what you have!

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:00 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I got implants after I finished nursing my last child. I was and AA cup at that point. My DH left it up to me. It helped my self-esteem tremendously which in turn improved our relationship because I was no longer self-conscious about myself. I did my research ahead of time and weighed the pros and cons. I think this is a very personal decision.
    Anonymous

• It is your personal choice. I have known two girls that got breast implants and they were both very skinny now very plum. I don't know if that was because they were so comfortable with there bodies after that or they had to gain weight to match there boobs. I say if you can afford them then why not. There is also discount health benefits cards that help pay for plastic surgery. You should check into one and see if they have a physicians in your area that are on the plan and get a 40% discount on the boobs.
    www.medicaldentaldiscounts.info then click on locate a provider and put in your zip code and look up specialist. I did the search and there is one in my area, but it seems as though you can make a referral so that the doctor that you want to do your boobs can join the plan and you can still get a discount. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• I think they can be great, if done properly by a good surgeon. I don'tknow a single guy who would actually prefer to play with two sacks filled with fluid, over a nice natural breast. If you get a good surgeon, you wont look like you have two water balloons shoved under your shirt.. just make sure you pick the right BOARD CERTIFIED surgeon.. ask for lots of references and pictures.. make sure they are properly licensed and that the anesthesiologist is as well.. and remember that surgery is NOT something you want to save money on. Do not go discount with your health!

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 7:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• yea be happy with what you have there is many risks involved and healing is crazy long. NO NO NO TRUST ME
    Anonymous

• I've had mine for 9 years with no problems. Within a week, I was back to normal. Really, it's just the first two days that are really hard.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Feb. 13, 2009