Does your husband snoop through your phone?

Mine does ALL the time. If i say something about it, he says i might be hiding something from him. I text my gf a lot and he goes through my conversations, he never finds anything but its almost like a habit, especially when he gets home from work, its like a way to catch up on me.

idiot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Dec. 28, 2012 in Relationships

• no. he is not insecure in the slightest.
    Tesserae

Answer by Tesserae at 11:32 AM on Dec. 28, 2012

• No, but I wouldn't trust someone who didn't trust me. Often it's people who have something to hide and have a guilty conscious who are the most suspicious of others.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 10:54 AM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Nope.
    I have nothing to hide and he knows it
    Keep in mind,the snooper usually has their own secrets

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 28, 2012

• No, my husband has never gone through my phone. We've been married nearly 25 years, I've never seen him snoop through anything, my phone, e-mail, etc.,
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:52 AM on Dec. 28, 2012

• He doesn't have to snoop he is free to look anytime he wants, just as I am free to look at his phone and conversations.
    Have you given him reasons to be jealous?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:02 AM on Dec. 28, 2012

• No, but I don't try to keep it from him. It's on all the time, and so is his. We share everything, so if it's laying around and he needs to use it, he does, or I use his. Same for our laptops, bank accounts, passwords, etc. That's why we got married, to share everything, so we do.
    If you don't have anything to hide, then you shouldn't care if he's on your phone. Ask him for his phone, when he picks yours up to look. If he says no, then I would be worried.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:06 AM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Nope. Never has, and I doubt he ever will. We've been married 48 years, and he knows there are no secrets between us, and I have that same assurance. No need to snoop. If you want to know, all you have to do is ask, and most of the time, it is not even necessary to ask because we both spill our guts about every little thing!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• No, nor would he ever consider it. He knows my email/fb passwords because I've had him look up stuff for me before but he would never consider going through my stuff. I would wonder what HE was hiding if he started going through my things. Put a password on your phone and see what he does.

Answer by missanc at 11:01 AM on Dec. 28, 2012

• He used to but doesn't anymore... maybe he realized there was really nothing to look at?
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 28, 2012

• no but if he felt the need i wouldn't be bothered by it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 28, 2012