Pregnancy tests...

Wouldn't you think, by CM posts, that pregnancy tests cost like... a million dollars?

Dollar store sells them.... $1.00

Wal-Mart sells the early result off brand for like 2-3 dollars....

Wal-greens sells the early result off brand for about 5 bucks (that is how I found out I was pregnant, the day my period was due.... not from opinions from people reading my medical symptoms that can be associated with 8 million different conditions...)

The internet is not yet capable of reading your finger prints and miraculously knowing you are pregnant and posting your results on the computer screen.... FYI.

Question was in the first line....

amazinggrace83

Asked by amazinggrace83 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2012 in Pregnancy

• layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I think there is an app for peeing on your phone now! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:32 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Yes they are very expensive I went to buy one yesterday and the cheapest one i saw was $ 8.00 to the most expensive which was $22.00 for 2 test. My sister who had a baby 7 months ago took a dollar test which came out positive 5 days before her missed period. It doesn't matter the brand the only thing that matters is when you take it.
    mom2b834

Answer by mom2b834 at 7:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I had a cousin that took one of the most expensive tests you can get with her first pregnancy. She got a weird result where the poitive ilne showed up but the control line didnt. She tried again with the same brand test and got the same thing. Her mom went and bought her the cheapest one she coud find at DG and it ended up FINALLY reading positive. So, sometimes even the most expensive stuff can screw up results!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 28, 2012