Bladder pain adult content

After I urinate my bladder feels like its going to collapse in on itself. It doesn't hurt at all before I urinate or 5 minutes after I do but right when I'm finished and for a few minutes after that its painful. I'm 19 I have a 5 month old baby and my period is a week late but I took a test and it was negative.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Dec. 28, 2012 in Health

• Bladder infection possibly.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• UTI?
    I'm treating one right now with LOADS of cranberry and it's working like a charm
    40oz of "Just Cranberry" juice diluted in water and sweetened with "Just Blueberry" as needed. Did this all day yesterday (felt like I would float away). My symptoms are about 70% better. I'll continue with this through the weekend to make sure the infection clears completely.
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• talk to your doc if you have an iud it could be a side effect but you definitely need to talk to you obgyn i dont think thats normal.

rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Call your doctor. If it was an infection you'd have a strong urgency to go and then only a few drops would pass.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2012