How many things in your diaper bag do you actually use?!

I have a diaper bag. It's a backpack. It is stuffed full.

Why? I don't know. I have a nursing cover that I don't use, a change of clothes for both the kids, diapers, wipes and who knows what else. I don't know how it's so full.

Only thing I've ever used is diapers and wipes. I wonder why I cart so much crap around- or how fast the bag fills up with the "essentials"

Bah. Carrying around a diaper bag, a 3 year old and an infant seat is hard. Half the time i'm breastfeeding while doing that too. Wonderwoman? Maybe.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 3:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have diapers, wipes and snacks. I also have a wrap.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 3:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Diapers, wipes, first aid kit with bandaids & Neo ToGo.(for my Son), bib, blanket, snacks, Antibacterial hand wash, extra pacifier, lipstick, wallet & I'll throw in a set of clothes if we'll be out for the day & a sippy cup with water.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• When I had a diaper bag I actually kept 2. One with just the bare needs and one with the works. The first I'd grab as we went out the door for groceries, etc. The other was for when we planned on being out awhile and it had changes of outfits, snacks, binky, sippy cups, etc. The first had wipes, diapers, binky and bib.

I had to go to this because at one time I actually had 3 in diapers of various sizes and needs so I didn't want to be caring everything all the time.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Only thing we ever used was the diapers, wipes, bottles, and hand sanitizer. And occasionally the extra outfit.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I carry.a purse or small back pack unless im picking up Wic on the bus.. I carry id bank card diapers wipes butt cream and powder. A jacket or two my Wic folder and prenatal vitamins and toothbrushes a brush comb a small cardboard book or two dogs leash and a bottle of water
    flowersmama

Answer by flowersmama at 4:45 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• And gloves for both of us and my knife unless its in my pocket
    flowersmama

Answer by flowersmama at 4:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I have diapers, a blanket to cover with while I nurse, wipes, a change of clothes for my one year old daughter, a spare pair of socks (because she likes losing hers and it is too cold for her to go without them), toys, dog leash, chewing gum, my wallet, my ipad, first aid kit, Orajel, Capri Suns, my nephew's water gun (now how did that get in there?), extra phone charger, crushed Cheerios, spare keys, ID from work, dog treats, baby treats, mommy treats, hair brush, pens, tissues, children's Ibprophen, grown up Ibuprophen, styluses for my ipad, and I think that's it. Wow, no wonder I'm so short. I'm carrying so much crap around.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 28, 2012