If a Person doesn't Care. Why do they feel the need to tell you they don't care and cause you harm?

My husband cheated on me and left me and our 5 year old after 6 years. He tried to put me in the gutter, turning off my phone, taking our only car, ending the lease on our home. taking the money out our account. I got up brushed myself off, got a new car (thanks to my mom and dad) , an apartment. Took him to court for Support and moved on. He wanted to be free, so now he is free. Yet, He keeps telling me how he doesn't care about me and he wants a divorce whenever we exchange our daughter. He knows I have moved on with my life, and met someone new. He just spews venom at me. I mean he hates me. I didn't cheat I didn't abandon my family. What gives? Why is he being a monster still, he got what he wanted. He's free as a bird no family to drag him down.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Dec. 28, 2012 in Relationships

• Guilt

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• You went after him for support but didn't get the divorce at the same time?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• So why haven't you filed for divorce then?
    KristiS11384

• Because he is a big fat piece of shit and he knows it(so its your fault his grown Ass made the choices he did) so he needs you to feel even more crappy then you already do about the whole situation. You havent already signed divorce.papers? Id of done it at the support hearing. Or sooner
    flowersmama

Answer by flowersmama at 5:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I aM A LITTLE COMFUSE WHY THERE IS NO DIVORCE.
    tHE GUY IS PRETTY LOW TO DO ALL OF THIS AND YOU HAVE cs AND i ASSUME A CUSTODY AGREEMENT SO WHY NO DIVORCE? i WOULD THINK YOU WOULD WANT TO DUST THE REMAINS OF YOUR SHOES AS BEST YOU CAN.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• EEEPS sorry I did not realize I had the caps on until I hit send. I wasn't shouting, honest.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Oh and its his thought that how dare a bitch take action against me and move on
    flowersmama

Answer by flowersmama at 5:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I had child support and a custody agreement WAY before my divorce was ever final. I guess it varies by state.
    My guess is he DOES care, and he knows he was an ass so he's over-compensating trying to make himself feel better.
    I also am guessing that YOU still care too, given the fact that you put the effort into posting, rather than just blowing him off ! :)
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• In my state you have to wait a year if you have kids to Divorce. Thanks for the responses.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Sounds like my ex.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2012