If you've cheated -been cheated on...

Did you leave him, did your s-o leave you?

If you stay why?
If he stayed, why?

funlovinlady

Asked by funlovinlady at 5:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2012 in Relationships

• I cheated on my ex husband and I left. I was all fucked and really hurt my ex. I did.love him but but when you are doing drugs you) do some really messed up shit eventually. Glad to say that since I have changed a whole lot for the better. Sadly my poor ex is still struggling to deal and move on.
    flowersmama

Answer by flowersmama at 5:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I didn't leave over the cheating. I left because he hit me. I could deal with the cheating. I don't think most men are monogamous. So as long as he always came home I dealt with it but the hitting was a deal breaker for me.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Only by a boyfriend and there's a reason he's an ex.
    As for cheating on someone. I would have the common decency to break up with them before acting on any potential feelings for another person. So NO I have never cheated nor would I ever cheat.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I've been cheated on. He left. Looking back I have no clue why I didn't leave. Probably fear. I had a lot of kids to take care of
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 5:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Thankfully I have not been cheated on nor have I cheated.
    I am sorry for those who have been in either situation.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• he cheated, i stayed
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• my sons dad cheated on me for five years and i stayed.. because i was stupid and didn't think i could do better... i stayed for five years.. then on our 5 year anniversary.. we were aruging and it became a screaming match.. and i slapped him.. and i slapped him again.. and repeated 5X and he called the cops on me.. and i went to jail... for three days! and after that i left him because i had never been in trouble before and i was not going to let a man get me in more trouble than i had ever been! in my life.. so lesson learned.. its been 3 years now and i have never looked back i met someone new and married now..

mampanda0422

Answer by mampanda0422 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I was cheated on by a former fiance'. Note I said former - he never made it to spouse!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• My ex husband cheated on me. I left same day I found out. I have never cheated on anyone. I would never get involved with a married man.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 8:45 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I have been on both ends of this. I was cheated on by my current hubby early in our marriage and for some reason (mostly our son) I decided to forgive him and stay. He started talking about going back to the other girl and I got angry, went out and got stupid, and he decided to forgive me (I assume for the same reason). There are times I think maybe the forgiveness and staying together wasn't as good idea as we thought it was.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2012