Not pregnant:( i took the ept test this morning and it showed up negative but i still "feel" like i am pregnant

my period was due on the 17th of this month does it mean i am not pregnant or should i wait a few more days? i took 2 tests.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Dec. 28, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• multiple tests don't do much except waste money. I would bet you aren't pregnant but that is a pretty late period. did you use morning urine?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• yes I did I took it this morning
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• try again in a few days, if still negative go to the dr for a blood test and a checkup if your periods are usually normal and on time.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• my periods is never this late I'm usually 1-2 days off. when counting.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Also those symptoms could be anything. I could say that most days based on the way I feel, but LOL I am NOT!!! I wouldn't trust anything 100% except for a blood test.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• 10 days late - unless you have irregular periods id say your probably pregnant -
    id wait two days test again and then schedule a doctors appointment
    (Schedule the appointment asap if its negative: for a blood test --- / OR / --- for 6 weeks away if its positive to hear ur babys heart beat) Good Luck & Congrats if your pregnant!! :)
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 6:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• i'd wait until you miss a 2nd period in 3 weeks or so
    At most you're 3 weeks. Most docs won't start prenatal stuff til you're well into the 1st trimester anyway

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I think it is funny when women say "I am never late" Because of stress I was 2 to 3 weeks once. And when I started going through menopause I was always late or early. Never say never.

Answer by louise2 at 6:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I would call the dr. When I was younger I was having all the normal pregnancy symptoms and it turned out to be due to an elevated prolactin level that could have signaled a serious problem.

Answer by missanc at 7:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• You can wait another week and test again. Sometimes it takes a little longer. I wish you luck.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:45 PM on Dec. 28, 2012