Have any of you ladies noticed how well manicured and perfect the oct-moms' nails are? mine never looked that good and I only had one baby at a time.

How can she afford maicures, nose jobs and "fat lips" ? who would donate anything to her, all those children should be taken from her and given to people who have at least "two brain cells" in their head.

The most worrisome problem though is what kind of care will those babies be given? even animals limit their birth-rate to what can be provided by them, and do not expect it to be done by the Village" What kind of disabilities will they have to live with, how will they ever receive all the love, and attention a child deserves?

I have always thought some people will do anything to get their face on TV, but never considered one would sacrifice their children to do so.

Bluenote

Asked by Bluenote at 6:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I thought her nails looked really nice too:) Some people just have it all-I am highly considering quitting my job and getting on some assistance myself:)
    Anonymous

• she looks amazing overalll!!!
    she looks like angelina jolie a little bit
    she defenitely looks great for having so
    many babies!! shes so lucky.
    I'm sure that she will have a lot of eyes
    watching her closely and that people
    will call child services at the first sign
    of neglect.
    bronxcouture

Answer by bronxcouture at 9:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• She should spend some time cleaning her house rather then getting her nails done and having plastic surgery. I watched her on Dateline, and then Dr. Phil was talking about it yesterday. I just wanna punch that woman, but it may knock out the one lone brain cell she has left in her!!! I feel sorry for those babies..and her other children. Her older ones didn't even want her to have another one, and she did anyways. How selfish is that, especially when you don't have the money. She admitted she could barely afford the 6 but still had more. I'd like to know how she had money for IVF when she's recieving food stamps?!?!
    Kissybratzmom

Answer by Kissybratzmom at 1:01 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• oh come on. Would any of you go on national television with your nails raggedy? I know I wouldn't!!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Everyone just needs to get off their soap box and leave the woman alone. If you are not going to take the time to be objective then leave her alone.
    Anonymous