Clubbing?

soooooooooooo i have a friend who always i mean always wants to go out.. to the club to drink and dance and what not... she use to be my party friend.. but that was like 6 years ago.. when my child was small.. now my son is 6 and 5 and i really dont feel like it.. so i always come up with excuses as to why i dont want to go.. but its getting annoying.. she is also a parent.. of a 3 year old and i'm just like dang i want to be home or go out to dinner but not a club.. i dont know!

do you guys go clubbing?

mampanda0422

Asked by mampanda0422 at 9:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2012 in Relationships

• No I have never been.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• No, I left that scene over ten years ago. Just tell her straight up you'd rather just go to dinner & hang out with your kids at night. I still have friends wo get trashed every weekend and its ridiculous.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Nope. I used to when I was younger, and I did it for about a year after my divorce... then decided that's not the type of people I wanted to associate with.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Heck no. And I don't think you should have to come up with any "excuse" as to why you don't want to go out all the time; simply tell her the truth, that you'd rather be home with your family.
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 9:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I do not but I am old lol
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I have never been clubbing in my life.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:53 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• i've told her hey i dont like the club i like being home.. i dont even drink anymore!! lmao.. like thsi girl forgets!!
    mampanda0422

Comment by mampanda0422 (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I have not clubbed since i became a parent. Even when i did it was very rare.
    decembercherish

Answer by decembercherish at 10:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• My son is almost 5 months old. My mom watching him for me on Halloween so my baby daddy and I could go to a party. I don't know if it is because I am a first time mom or what, but I felt SO guilty for leaving him with my mom. Everybody I talk to says it's ok to go out every once in a while, even my mom says that. I don't go clubbing, but maybe I will try and do it again when he gets older. I feel like my responsibilities as a parent are too important. I would rather go see a movie, go bowling, or go to dinner so I could be home with him at a decent hour.
    Maddoxs_Mommy12

Answer by Maddoxs_Mommy12 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Not anymore. Back when I was single I used to go clubbing sometimes. It was usually fun. But I'm over it now. Onto this new phase of life with new ways to have fun.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 10:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2012