Expecting more snow

They say anther 2-4 inches on top of the 11-12 inches of snow we already have. I do not mind snow if we could get out of the driveway. But we are down a incline and the neighbor shares the drive and they refuse to help remove it. I told hubby if i wanted to be a rude B***h i would throw the snow right in their path of getting out of the short area around their house. Funny thing is they begged hubby to help dig their car out when it got stuck then ran off and left him out there for hours shoveling. He would not let me or the older daughter help at all. I guess we are to nice though we will not do that to anyone. Anyone else expecting snow in their area.

decembercherish

Asked by decembercherish at 9:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2012 in Just for Fun

• It is snowing right now. Freaking te dogs out. lol I love to bostons trying to figure out how to do their business without leaving their feet on the ground.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• We are expecting 2-3 inches. The little bit we got a couple days ago has almost melted.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• It's snowing right now. Expecting to get another 2-3". Ours was nearly melted today too.... Ugh, I hate winter!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• We are supposed to get another 2 - 4" tonight. What we got Wed is still here. I say we have enough, and someone else can have what we are supposed to get. I like to share!! Who wants this round of snow?
    29again

Answer by 29again at 10:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Yep, expecting 2-4 inches! I'm hoping everyone will be able to make it to DD's birthday party tomorrow....
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I live in Florida. For the two and a half years I have lived here, we have NEVER gotten snow. It would be nice to have a little bit sometime!
    Maddoxs_Mommy12

Answer by Maddoxs_Mommy12 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Nothing here in BAMA right now - send snow this way please!!
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 12:03 AM on Dec. 29, 2012

• I think I'm going to just grin and bear my last TX winter,
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:11 AM on Dec. 29, 2012

• No snow here but the wind is insane. It is cold. 20 degrees
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:25 AM on Dec. 29, 2012

• I would love 3-4". We didn't get a decent snow last year so I'm hoping for at least one this year. When I was growing up our driveway was down an incline, my stepdad always pulled his car up to the top of the driveway when the weather was predicting snow so he didn't have to worry about being able to get out in the morning (he went to work no matter what)

Answer by missanc at 1:32 AM on Dec. 29, 2012