my marina came out and i am now trying to get prego and i cant i have been tryin for two years what do i do

my piece came to the surface of my hoo hoo and i had my boyfriend to pull it out do u think i messed something up or what

saisha992

Asked by saisha992 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2012 in Just for Fun

• butterflyblue19

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• And you haven't seen your gyno in years to ask??
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:33 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• First of all if you can't call it a VAGINA you are not mature enough to have a child...
    Secondly... if you have been TTC for two years and have been unsuccessful you NEED to see a doctor!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• How in the world did you fit an entire Marina inside of...never mind.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• LOL feral.... EXACTLY!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:39 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I would definitely call your doctor, that seems kinda scary to me. I also heard, not sure if it is true or not, that right when you get the mirena removed you can get pregnant rather quickly.
    Maddoxs_Mommy12

Answer by Maddoxs_Mommy12 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• LOL @Feral - gives a new meaning to "the Little man in the boat"!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• yeah i also thought i would get pregnant right away thats why i wanted it out...i guess thats what im goin to have to do is see the doctor...FIRST OF ALL YOU DONT HAVE TO BE SMART, ITS CALLED HUMOR YOU SHOULD TRY IT!!! TRYING NOT TO BE VULGAR...
    saisha992

Comment by saisha992 (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• But feral's answer was full of brilliant humor. Please remove the stick from your butt....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• OP-Since when is VAGINA considered vulgar? That's what your DOCTOR (who you should have seen about this) would call it!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2012