Do you think Darwin should have a holiday?

When I found this out I was shocked. How can someone who came up with a crazy theory get a holiday? Thats just insanity to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Heck no he shouldn't have a holiday. Less than half of American's believe his crap. Why should we praise him?
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 6:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Because there is a lot of science (proof) to back up his crap.
    Why do people think if they believe in God, then Darwin is an idiot? You know, just because God made the Earth doesn't mean Darwin is wrong.
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 7:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• NO!
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 7:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I am a christan. Through and through no doubts about it. I don't belive that we evoleved from monkeys but I do belive that animals and people do adapt over the years. We "evolve" in the since that we stay the same species just that over time our body's have adpated to the way we live now. I know that wasn't your question but I like to post my opinion when I think its applicatable. But hell no I don't think he should have a holiday. We got enough exuses to skip work without having to clebrate him.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Nope, I dont even think the people that do get holidays should get them.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 8:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• No!!! Not everyone believes what he said!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2009