Any crazy/funny labor or pregnancy stories?

I have a 3 yr old daughter and am currently 30 weeks with a boy.
I read the books, watched the labor shows took classes and had a rough draft on what i wanted to do. I dreamed of a drug free delivery. I dreamed of being able to push the right way the first time and crying as i saw my daughter. BOY WAS I WRONG. After laboring at the house for a few hours we decided it was time to go, I mean I am on the floor in a ball. We are in the car my husband looks at me and asks me " honey im sorry I really have to go" between contractions which came every 5 minutes to go. what i really was thinking was " why the * bleep* did you not go earlier" He finally comes out what i think is an enternity but really was only 3 minutes. As we are are heading out of the neighbor hood he tells me this you wont believe what I forgot, the video camera and your socks.
Of course I needed my socks so we called my mom and asked her to bring it with her
she did thankfully. We arrive at the hospital and my husband is great telling me he loves me Im beautiful and very strong. My mom arrives about 30 minutes after we do and she brings me socks and the video camea, along with a burger king breath kiss. (the smell of burger kings makes me throw up now its the forbidding food when I am pregnant , with this one as well) so I had to ask my mom to please rinse her mouth out. She understood and greatly did it for her baby. Thanks mom. It was now time to push, I was excited and tired. I wanted my husband to hold my hand as i pushed he did I squeezed his hand so hard his knees buckled. Finnally after 1hr and 3o minutes of pushing our daughter is born; tired, and in pain I look at her and according to my husband and mom say " wow its real"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2012 in Pregnancy

• sorry he say " honey i really have to go, can you wait 5 minutes"?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:28 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• With my first I left my cell phone in a bag of cat food feeding the cats as I left. With the second I kept changing I to clean pants after my water kept breaking until I had no clean pants to leave in. I just wanted to be wearing pants when my step dad came over to watch my 3 yr old
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:32 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I thought I'd be able to go natural because my mom had three natural births but... she was never in labor for more than a few hours! After 10 hours I got the epidural but ended up having a Csection.
    Second time I wanted a VBAC but the discovery of a pretty large cyst on my ovary pushed me over to the scheduled second csection. In my last trimester I barely saw the doctor that had been dealing with me previously and no one could tell me when I would be scheduled for. As a result I didn't find out until a week prior! At the time DH was store manager at GNC with the worst part timers ever, plus the worst District managers ever and... yeah, he had to work!! My MIL was watching my older son and my mom lives 1000 miles away, so I went through it on my own.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:33 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Husband left Camera in car. Midwife almost dropped my baby.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:35 AM on Dec. 29, 2012

• Oh yeah and I shit all over the table. woomp woomp!
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:36 AM on Dec. 29, 2012

• With 1st son, my boys' father stopped to look at a frog while packing the car to make the 45 minute drive to the hospital! Ugh. For my 2nd, my bff & birthing coach showed up after having a night out & I about caught a buzz from her breath! :p I will spare you all the gory details - since I don't wanna scare you! :p GL! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:01 AM on Dec. 29, 2012