Implantation Bleeding ?!? When does this occur?!? adult content

Sorry but i hear a lot of people talking about implantation bleeding - when does this occur? like minutes, hours, or days after having sex?? im still a little confused ont this topic - Please help clarify!
Thanks!!! :)

Asked by futurebabykar at 11:33 PM on Dec. 28, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• When Implantation Bleeding Occurs

According to, implantation bleeding occurs approximately 10 to 14 days after ovulation (when the ovary releases the egg). The range of time is broad because it all depends on how quickly the egg moves down the fallopian tube and attaches to the uterus. The duration of implantation bleeding varies. It may be very brief and virtually unnoticeable, or it may last a for a few days with flow that is lighter than or similar to your regular period. If you are experiencing a flow heavier than your normal period, it is most likely not implantation bleeding.

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• thanks - my internet wont let me pull up google and i didnt even think to try that website - i usually use and my internet isnt allowing that either!

Comment by futurebabykar (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• the thing about implantation bleeding that i know from experience is this: its easy to miss! i only noticed it once in 4 pregnancies

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• It happened to me, I thought I wasen't pregnant even after taking a test. Went on Vacation drank wine had a blast. Then my flow was late, so I took 6 more tests. Yup! Pregnant.

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:38 AM on Dec. 29, 2012

• I never had implantation bleeding with either pregnancy.

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 9:40 AM on Dec. 29, 2012