My husband is a stubborn mule!

I am getting ready to choke him. He noticed my glasses needed tightening, so he took them and started to mess with them and then lost the goddamn screw! So he goes to the store to buy a eye glass kit so he can fix it. It has been 45 minutes and he still can't do it. He is stomping around and acting like a crabass. I told him I would just do it myself and he refused. Instead of just letting me do it and get it done quickly... he has to prove the point that he can fix it. Ugh! MEN!!!

For the question... Does your husband ever do shit like this?

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 1:01 PM on Dec. 29, 2012 in Relationships

• LOL, if he went to Walmart, he could've had them fix it for $5 instead buying the kit, men!
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• Does your husband ever do shit like this?

Don't all men do shit like this? I mean at least once in their lifetime.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• as my 8 yr old says (quite often)... "What's wrong with men!?!?" LOL
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• LOL!  Luckily mine has accepted his limitations :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• LOL...one time when i had glasses, my screw came out too and instead of buying one, my husband took a welder and tried to weld some metal to hold it together, then it wouldnt hold, so he welded on some more, i tried them on and it really wieghed down on the one side and i was more embarressed to show the lady my glasses when i went in to get a new pair
    lovekitchenmama

Answer by lovekitchenmama at 1:46 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• Sorry, my husband is quite handy to have around. He's a jack of all trades and damn good at it all too, but if he an't do something, he will let ya know.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• I have one of those too. Last night we had a opossum on the front porch (we live out in the country). I had my .22 out and ready to kill the evil beast and, wouldnt you know it, my hubby had to do it. Sure, he let me shoot it, but only after he had killed it. lol. I mean, I really dont care who got it, as long as its dead, but I know how to use my gun. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• Haha
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I cannot tell you how many times my dh hasn't been able to get a screw out and says "the screw is stripped". It's become a joke now.
    I always say my dh's abilities are with demolition, if you want something torn out, ripped out or just destroyed, my hubby's your man! LOL
    143myboys9496

Answer by 143myboys9496 at 4:51 AM on Dec. 30, 2012

• sounds like he got off on the wrong side of the bed :)
    He is helping, but sounds like he has no patience anymore...
    just deal with his frustrations and know that he will go to bed soon ...haha
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 6:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2012