Feeling so ill

I have this constant dull headache,almost a feverish sort of feeling,right side hurts,not sure if it's my kidneys or something else. Ive had kidney stones in the past I know what this feels like but this is different. I have low energy,and my heart sometimes has these weird fluttters,and I my heart starts pounding,and I get this feeling blackout sort of sensation. I went to an instacare yesterday and they did an ekg that came back normal and he said my heart sounds fine. I'm so frustrated I could scream.
My cousin was talking to me about pulmonary hypertension and a lot of her symptoms sound like me however I need insurance to see a specialist and that's never going to happen.
I didn't go into work yesterday and am worried about my job now. I still feel like hell and want so badly to just stay home and sleep.
I feel for any mommies out there who feel like crap.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2012 in Health

• How was your blood pressure? What did they say they thought it was at instacare? Maybe start with bloodwork & take it from there. I hope you feel better soon.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• Feel better soon, the creepin crud is making its rounds.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 1:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• 140/72
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Dec. 29, 2012