So i want to be home!

so i am not a social butterfly.. i do not like to get out of my comfort zone i like being home.. i did the party a long time ago i did things long time ago but now i like being home!!

so my mother wants us to come over for new years eve and i really don't want too i want to stay home and i told her no we are just going to stay home and watch movies and relax.. just the four of us.. and shes like "well you can't just stay home and do nothing" and i'm like yess i can!! so it became this huge argument..

now i'm feeling all depressed!.. i just want to be left alone!!

anyone else having this issue??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Dec. 29, 2012 in Relationships

• No, We always stay home. We have a little party just us & the kids. Light the fireplace, make snacks & watch a movie. Watch the ball drop in Times Square & got to bed. It's too dangerous to be on the roads around here on New Years Eve. Make a little party for your family at home & tell your Mom if she wants to come over then come!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• I am like you. I feel the same way. I am not good around a lot of other people. I end up just sitting alone in a corner. I would rather stay home.

Answer by louise2 at 2:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• @ilovemypaulie i dont want to see anyone thats the problem i am content with just my kids and husband.. i dont want to add anyone else..

@louise2 thats me i will sit in a corner on my phone alll night.. and not talk to anyone!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• I understand you. I do not like crowds and relaxing at home with my son can be fun for me.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• Everyone already knows I don't like to be bothered, plus they live 5 hours away. LOL! Just stay home, you don't have to explain yourself to anyone.

ENJOY!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• Can you say you're feeling under the weather? I understand, I like to be alone with my DH & kids too.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• No... we never go out on NYE... it's amateur night. All the idiots that don't usually drink are out getting hammered and trying to shake it off and drive home. No way you'd get me out that night... tough shit if anyone gives you a hard time... your life, your family, your night, your way!! Anyone else can just get over it!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• we never to anywhere for NY Eve. It's too dangerous with all the nuts running around. Stand your ground. Don't bring the new year in miserable.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• I always stay home. The kids and I play board and card games, watch movies, have snacks and sugary drinks they don't often get to have, then watch the ball drop and go to bed. I have no desire at all to give that up to go out and hope that I don't get hit by the idiot who thought he could drive even though he couldn't even get the key in the ignition and had to puke twice first. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 2:50 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• NYE is one night I always stay home. If we feel like it, we'll have a party at our house, but no way in hell will I be out with my child when all the drunk idiots are on the road - even worse on NYE because it's the amateur drunk idiots who only drink a few times a year and have no idea what their limit is.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2012