WYR be burried or cremated ?

Pucki

Asked by Pucki at 3:04 PM on Dec. 29, 2012 in

• Cremated
    lovestoread0708

Answer by lovestoread0708 at 9:16 AM on May. 15, 2013

• buried
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:38 AM on May. 7, 2013

• Buried so my kids would have someplace to come to if they need.
    Fairymom32

Answer by Fairymom32 at 2:05 AM on Apr. 29, 2013

• burried
    My_o_me_x_3

Answer by My_o_me_x_3 at 5:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• cremated
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:28 PM on Apr. 11, 2013

• Cremated. I don't want to be just another plot in the ground and I don't want my family to feel guilty about visiting or keeping flowers on a headstone.

Besides, cemeteries take up a lot of land that could be developed into something a bit more useful and practical.
    dezava

Answer by dezava at 1:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• cremated...its already my plan.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:56 AM on Mar. 18, 2013

• Cremated if it were just my choice. It is cheaper, and I never really thought of what a burden it can be to want to stay close to a grave. I don't want that for my family. Then again, I asked my husband where his father was buried just yesterday, because all this time I never knew (I knew it was local, but didn't know which cemetery...died when he was 10). My daughter popped up and said "I know where" and my husband said he goes quite often. He is one of the least sentimental people I know, I would have never guessed he went or took our girls there.

All that said, I will want my husband or family to decide. If they think it is important to have a grave and visit me there, so be it. If they don't, I'd be just as happy with them saving their money.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:16 AM on Mar. 12, 2013

• Humm. I've heard after cremation you can be turned into diamonds. So I'm leaning towards that!
    Lindsay4Ambit

Answer by Lindsay4Ambit at 12:29 AM on Mar. 12, 2013

• cremation I think is the way to go.....my mom wants to be cremated then to have her ashes thrown in the ocean off of deck 4 on a cruise ship, lol
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 8:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2013