Should (Sally), tell Helga (slutty sister) all about George, or should I let her figure it out by herself? adult content

George is the one in the heels.

The cat ("Whiskers") is innocent in this whole drama saga, so please no nasty trash talk about "Whiskers".

*Whiskers is not the cat's real name, it has been changed to protect his identity

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Once sally sees that george stole her bra then the shit is really going to hit the cat, I mean fan.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• I would think Helga would already know from the horror stories Sally would tell when she was married to George, especially considering it is what lead to the divorce. I would have to say that Helga is in this on her own and she knew what she was getting herself into. She should also know that Sally probably won't want to hear about it when things start to go south for Helga as Sally had already warned her about George. What Sally didn't know is that it was Helga's bra, even while Sally and George were married
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• I literally lol'ed. I saw the title and was like ' not this again, seriously?!'

Lol I like how you pointed out who's who in the pic! Hilarious!!
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• OMG .... KristiS11384 .... Thats funny. How did you know that it was hegas bra all along? Are u helga?
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 6:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• Just kidding KristiS11384. Lol. I know its not you cuz it is my slutty sister who used the death of my son to hump her way into my ex husband life. And yes, she was the cuz of my divorce. Thank god he had his wanka snipped or we'd be a bunch of sick arkansas inbread hillybillies. We still have our teeth tho ..... Well come to think of it, dear sister has false teeth and stuffs her bra .. Thats ehy george wears it. im telling you, im not teasing .... Its the truth. Lol
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 6:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• Please, Lacy, no blasphemous stereotypes. I come from Arkansas. Although, come to think of it, my great-great grandparents WERE brother and sister! But I can seriously assure you that this was the last incestuous pairing in the family. And I am not married to a man who is in ANY way related to me.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 7:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• sidesplittinglaughter

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• WOW! Reeeeeally?
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 5:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• She won;t believe you anyway.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• That's just disgusting.

Answer by louise2 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2012