If I were to take my golden retriever to get all dolled up...how or what can I do to help keep her smelling good until the next grooming?

She's usually outside but I bring her in at night but would like to keep her more indoors since I will no longer be working. I want her to stay fresh smelling.

Thx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Dec. 29, 2012 in Pets

• It's a dog....She's not going to stay fresh smelling all day long especially when she's going outside (even to potty) and Golden Retrievers need time outside to RUN. You can't keep them cooped up forever. THat said your best bet is to simply make sure you brush her fur in between groomings and keep her from getting too wet . That said there are some Dry dog shampoos you can use but you'll have to be careful as tehy can dry out the dog's fur and skin and cause worse problems
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• @sarah961...I'm talking about the duration till the next bath.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2012