Should i be worried just yet?

I am almost 30 weks pregnant with my second child and i have already had a lot of pelvic pain and today my little one has not moved hardly at all. I am torn between freaking out and going to the ER or just waiting it out and hope nothing bad happens. any thoughts?

lovelymommy2307

Asked by lovelymommy2307 at 6:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I get pelvic pain a lot, and this is my 2nd. I am 26 weeks and there are some days where I barely feel the baby but she's all gravy. Have you had some juice, or anything sweet and just sat there to try and feel anything?

Call l & d and see if there's a nurse you could talk to, instead of rushing to the ER but if you feel you need to then go. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 6:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I am 32 weeks and I have pelvic pain all the time it is normal because the ligaments are expanding to get ready for labor. Your baby will have on and off days. they can have lazy days just like us where one day they are completely squirming around or they don't move at all. Don't worry about anything now unless you see more discharge then usual or any discoloration when you pee or major cramping and so on. Hope this helped!
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 6:43 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• baby is starting to get bigger there for movement will die down and pelvic pains will come on her head may also be moving down
    Anonymous