I don't feel attracted to my husband any more,

I just don't know what to do. I love him but I'm not attracted to him any more after 18 yrs. I find everything he does to be ANNOYING as all get out, we haven't had sex in six months and I really don't even care because the thought of it makes me crazy. When I say I find everything he does annoying I'm not kidding I am so happy when he's off at work, my kids and I can follow our routine and I don't have to deal with him.

I most likely sound like an awful person but I'm just starting to worry if our marriage is falling apart or is it just that we are in a rut.. or am I unhappy with myself and taking it out on him.

I am unhappy with myself I'm overweight and can't seem to get motivated to lose the weight again. I have no friends, I'm home with the kids all day every day.. we homeschool them but I really can't stand any of the other homeschool moms they don't like me either because I don't raise my kids in bubbles they have public schooled friends, my teens date.. etc..

I'm not sure how to fix my life and don't like the turn it's starting to take.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2012 in Relationships

• Didn't you just post this last week?

Anonymous

• uummm NO I didn't.... I haven't even been on here in months and months. I just don't have any where to turn and thought I'd put it here.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• No, I am sure it was you. I will try to find the post.

Anonymous

• Sounds normal. Its been a while. Romance dies fast and being home with the same asshole gets old.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:46 PM on Dec. 29, 2012

• You're not happy with yourself. You're not happy with him. You can't stand other moms. Maybe you need some counseling.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2012

• Maybe you are projecting.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:07 AM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I understand there are trolls here but dang , I assured you it was not me I haven't even been on this site in months yet you'll find my post.
    Forget this I won't bother coming back to Cafemom I'll just seek out some advice and others to talk to else where..

Thanks all for nothing..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:11 AM on Dec. 30, 2012

• Honestly, it sounds like you could be depressed. While it might not sound like fun, try seeing a doctor and maybe a counselor.

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:25 AM on Dec. 30, 2012

• Coming from another homeschooling mom, I understand some of what you are going through. I find I get more depressed during the winter, plus I've been sick for a week with the flu and a deep congestion. Today I had diahrea. Ugh.

I sometimes feel the same way you do about DH as well. But, we've only been married 8 years. But, deep down I really do love him. He is just what I need and want. Our sex life is really slowing down too...He seems to have ED, then he's always sick, plus, I'm sick now...It's not real exciting here. I hate not having sex at least twice a month...I mean come on. That's not too much to ask I don't think... Anyways, I understand some...
    Anonymous

• BTW... yeah, some of the women on here are complete, insensitive nuts. I don't often come here for any advice... I try to give some good advice when needed. This is not the most reputable site for finding caring people...Just a heads up.
    Anonymous