Friday i made doctor's appointment on tuesday to know if i'm pregnant or not

I still haven't gotten my period and since its on to two weeks plus still a negative I decided to call and confirm either yes or no.
Do I get the results back the same day?
If i am pregnant what are some questions to ask?
" " why do you think the test were all negative ( took 3 more this morning all negative)
* fingers cross I am* oh and my husband is coming back home tonight i'm excited lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Dec. 30, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Are they doing a blood test or ultrasound?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:50 AM on Dec. 30, 2012

• At different drs, some I found out at the appt, others called. Home pregnancy tests have gotten really good, so I wouldn't count on being pregnant. When I was in a similar situation I found out about the pregnancy test at the appt and they ran a whole bunch of blood tests. Turns out I had elevated hormones that were making my body think it was pregnant.

Answer by missanc at 10:51 AM on Dec. 30, 2012

• More than likely they will run a urine test and draw blood. The urine test would be a same day result and the blood test could take a day or even a couple days to confirm depending on who they have run their blood-work for them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I've no way of knowing how your doctor's office runs, but for me, both times, 1st time urine test and 2nd time blood test, I got the results in about an hour. Every place works differently though, depends on how busy they are, how big of a city you live in, and just how good they are.
    Good luck!
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 12:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• stop wasting money taking three pregnancy tests in a row! weirdo!

Anonymous

• Are you taking those home tests first thing in the morning with first morning urine? If not, they won't be effective.

You'll get an answer on Tuesday if they do a urine test. If they send you for a blood test, it will be more like the end of the week.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• so were you pregnant?
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 2:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2013