What are your New Years Resolutions?

I would like to get a professional position that has benefits (better insurance & better retirement). I would like the position to pay more but also utilize my education and experience better.

I love social service but I have been looking at the private sector and I could make triple what I am making running social service agencies AND have better benefits.

Past time for me to make the change.

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I think your resolution is awesome! I never make resolutions because they are always too vague and I always break it like 5 minutes after making it. See I would also say go to the gym more and stop being a grumpy bitch (because I am) but the goal needs to be more detailed than that. I want to go to the gym more:why? how often? what is the goal? if it's to lose weight (yes) then what it my goal weight and when do I plan to make this goal weight? To stop being a grumpy bitch i need to look into what is making me so grumpy and what I can do to change it. That all just takes soo much effort though....
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• Go to the gym more often.. and stop being such a grumpy bitch.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I do not make them but want to continue being grateful for each day and may try some new things in the new year, just not sure which ones I want to really try, so I will just go day by day and see what the new year brings for me.

I hope for the best for you in pursuing something better for yourself.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• Skinny try actually marking a set time for meditation.

You will have to be firm with others that this 30 minutes is mommy time and unless there is fire, blood, or death , you are to be left alone..

Make it the same time every day if you can.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• Healthy life. Eat healthy, physically healthy, and try and find my inner peace. The first two are simple the last ones going to be hard. I've been wanting to try meditation but I can't seem to slow down and allow myself that time.

And if I get the courage when my Los starts school in August I want to go back too.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 1:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• Just overall healthier living.... fingers crossed for all the willpower!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 6:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2012