Was I wrong for this?!

My boyfriend and I got into it yesterday. I caught him smoking in my car last night. I've only had this car for 2 months, and my number 1 rule was no smoking in it! Well when I confronted him for smoking in it, he denied it. Although it smelt like an ash tray. Yuck! The argument escalated. Not only did k catch him smoking in my my new car last night, that must mean that he's BEEN smoking in it the whole entire time. I'm paying for this car, this is MY car. So I was yelling at him, trying to explain to him how it's not right, it's disrespectful , he can't be trusted, and all that other stuff. Well he didn't feel like arguing because he ready wasn't feeling good, so he asked me to drop him off at his place. As I was driving to drop him off, I kept talking. He starts playing music on his phone very loud! It pissed me off! He hears me crying, and how upset I am, yet as usual he shows no dang remorse!!!!!!! None what so ever! So I pulled over at parking lot and told him to get out!! It was around 7 at night, and 30 degrees out. He called about 3 times to get him. After he stopped. So about 2 hours later, I called to check on him. He didn't answer. I literally called 112 times. Left voicemails , and text messages! I feel bad for doing this.... But he pissed me off! This isn't the first time he's done some shady stuff to me like this, and showed no remorse!!

Should I leave him alone?
Was I wrong for this?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2012 in General Parenting

• You called 112 times. You are crazy. Get on medications.

This is stupid. Don't leave people places and if someone doesn't listen to you about smoking in your car- don't let them in your car.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I don't think you'll have to worry about him smoking in your car anymore. Doubt I would be calling you back either. Ever.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• wow, I get being mad but you yoruself said you were yelling adn I can almost guess you didnt ever stop so he turned the music up to drown you out. Hes an adult not your child.

you dumped him in the cold and didnt return his calls, then youcall him 112 times WTH??? You will be lucky to get so much as a FU from him
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 2:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• Make that 122 times...
    Why not be a man and tell me it's done?...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• he may have already told you its done or if not done than he just does not want to be bothered for some time.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• You caught him, as in seen him smoking in your car. Or just smelt the smoke smell? My DH smokes outside. Even though he smokes out side. He still comes in the house smelling like cigarette smoke. That being said. Did you find any ashes in the car? Signs of the cigarette in the car?

Answer by louise2 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• He never told me it was done. He's just completely ignoring me. And YES , I caugh him. He asked for my keys first of all. Then my car door was open. And shut the light off, so I wouldn't see him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• by not taking your 122 calls, he is telling you it is done. I would not answer the phone for a whacko either
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 2:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I do not know him to know what he means but by ignoring you he may be letting you know he is done or he just may need some time to himself to get thru everything. Give him a week and see what happens than but do not keep trying to contact him.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• But why not just say its done? By that he's telling me he's just upset with me...there's times that I don't answer his calls at all. And he calls me plenty of times.... But I never let it get to 100. I end up giving in by then!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2012