What do you do when you just want lay around?

I mean when I feel this way I'll lay around abit or take a nap but its starting to become a habit...I do not like feeling this way :(
I'm not depressed just bored & lazy...I guess or what do you think it is....ugh!

Thx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2012 in Health

• me too so you have to force yourself to go outside.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I have a hard time peeling myself off the couch.. a mixture of depression and lethargy from a lazy thyroid. Coffee sometimes helps, but messes with my anxiety. Have you had your thyroid checked?
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• When was the last time you had a check up. It could be any number of things including something as simple as an vitamin deficiency.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:45 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• It could be depression even if you do not feel that it is. Having something new to do may help you get out of this habit.
    Maybe you can take a new class to learn something you always wanted to know about, volunteer, make new friends.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• hydration
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• @ anestheticsex yes I have... turns out I have a low thyroid :( I am taking "Synthyoid" for it...I have been taking this medications for 2 years but just started to feel this way recently :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2012