Was pearl adopted? where is her mom? Also why does krabs live in bikini bottom?

The house is clean, dinner tonight is already made, the clothes for the week are already washed,dried and put up. took a shower. So im bored. What are you up to this last sunday in 2012?

mom2b834

Asked by mom2b834 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2012 in Just for Fun

• If you were crabs, youd live in a bikini bottom too!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• So there was this interesting article on Cracked.com that opined that Bikini Bottom was a reference to nuclear testing in the Bikini Islands area and that's why everything is the way it is there.

I thought it was a interesting idea lol
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 3:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I asked my DD this the other day. We were trying to decide if Pearl's mom was a whale (and where is she, dead?) or if Pearl's adopted.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• Because he sells crabby patties silly!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• Mr. Krabs lives on Bikini Bottom and yes, Pear must have been adopted.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I'm still trying to figure out how they drown in the lake, tan at the bottom of the ocean, and....well, why the hell is a squirrel from Texas even at the bottom of the sea to begin with, much less long enough to build a habitat for herself?! lmao

One of my sons tried to argue with me about something one day and his argument was "Well, I saw it on Spongebob!" I looked at him and said, "So, I should believe it because a sponge that lives in a pineapple and swims in a lake in the ocean says so?" He got really quiet and then said, "Okay, I get your point. But, still!" lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 4:40 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• Crabs is too cheep to adopt. He must've lost a bet to a war buddy or something. :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2012