What is wrong with me? adult content

I am 26, (im not pregnant, and i had my period 2 weeks ago) I have had flu like symptoms; nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal cramping & pain...lower back ache, and stiffness, headache, sore muscles, and loss of appetite & fatigue for over a month now. i feel bloated, and today i started having thick brown vaginal discharge & my cramps are getting worse ... what could it be? my sister-in-law had the same symptoms, and has pelvic inflammatory disease.. could i have it too? i just saw the doctor and he thought mabe stomach ulcers, but that was before the dishcharge.. any ideas?

sarahlu

Asked by sarahlu at 3:17 PM on Dec. 30, 2012 in Health

• Sounds awful! I hope your doctor can confirm something for you soon.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• Get another opinion
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I hope he finds out.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• sometimes you have to persist. I'd go back to the doctor or see his partner or someone else. Only you know if something is not right.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• Go get a second opinion.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I also think you need a second opinion. There's obviously something else going on.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• Go back to the doctor. Tell them your new symptoms and demand a second opinion if you aren't satisfied.
    Trajik003

Answer by Trajik003 at 4:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• Call and leave a message for your doctor to call you back. When he/she does tell him the new symptoms. The discharge changes the whole diagnosis. Sounds OB related to me.
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• You only caught your sil pid if you had sex with her or one of her partners, now saying this doesn't mean you don't have it. You should go get checked
    Sonflower71

Answer by Sonflower71 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2012